From its renowned art and culture to its stunning landscapes, legendary cuisine and passion for life, Italy instills a sense of wonder like no other. Here are just some of the reasons this boot-shaped country charms visitors time and again.
1. Captivating Art and Architecture – The sheer volume of iconic masterpieces from the Roman Empire and the Renaissance make Italy an artistic treasure. See immortal works by da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and Bernini.
2. Spectacular Natural Landscapes – Cascading vineyards, photogenic coastal villages and mighty peaks like the Dolomites showcase Italy’s diverse beauty. Don’t forget epic Lake Como!
3. Delicious Food and Wine – Pizza in Naples, pasta in Bologna, gelato in Florence – every bite is an Italian dream! Pair it with world-famous wines.
4. Charming Small Towns – Wander storybook gems like Positano, Ravenna, Lucca and Matera to experience regional traditions.
5. Living History – Rome’s Colosseum, Pompeii’s ruins and the canals of Venice immerse you in legendary past eras.
6. Festivals and Events – Carnevale in Venice, Il Palio in Siena, Verona Opera Festival – celebrate Italian culture.
7. Fashion and Style – Looking good is an art form here. Shop for finessed fashions in Milan, Florence and beyond.
8. Cinematic Scenery – Recognize iconic backdrops from Roman Holiday, Under the Tuscan Sun, Call Me By Your Name and more.
9. Vibrant Piazzas – Grab an espresso in lively public squares and watch the world go by as Italians do.
10. La Dolce Vita – Italians know how to live sweetly. Soak up the leisurely pace, gelato breaks and enjoying the moment.
There are infinite reasons Italy enchants. Let us help bring you the magic, culture and grandeur on a trip tailored just for you. Get ready to be delighted!
Get Our Travel Guides
as They’re Released